Ionos D2 LoRa Transceiver Module
The Ionos D2 LoRa Transceiver Module is a low power, long range RF module suitable for remote metering and monitoring applications and is optimal to be employed in areas where regular battery replacement is not practically feasible.
The module is flexible to adjust bandwidth, spreading factor and error correction rate as required. The LoRa modulation technique used is compatible with standards like W-Mbus and IEEE 802.15.4g. An added advantage of LoRa modulation is its improved immunity to interference.
- secured communication using AES.
- Long range.
- Low power upto 1uA.
- Battery operation up to 1.2 years*.
- 256 KB data storage (can extend upto 8Mb).
- Enclosed in IP66 standard enclosure.
- Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Current: < 50 mA
- Frequency band : 868 MHz.
- Transmit power : 13 dBm.
- Bandwidth : 7.8 – 500 kHz (configurable).
- Spreading factor : 6 – 12.
- Data rate : Upto 37.5 kbps.
- Sensitivity : -148 dBm.
- Distance covered : 1.2 km *.
- Digital I/Os – software configurable
- Automated meter reading.
- Remote monitoring and control.
- Home automation.