Energy Monitoring Solution
CASCADEMIC’s Energy Monitoring Solution helps you to effectively use the energy to maximize the profit. It is essential for the industrial plants, commercial industries, educational institutions and government organization to manage the energy.
Traditionally, the energy consumed will be known to the user once in a week or once in a month or some places it is once in 3 months. But, this practice may not be helpful to know the energy consumed at different time of the day and also this practice will include human involvement, where a person will be alloted to gather the energy consumed data.
CASCADEMIC’s Kinetis K2x based Energy monitoring solution with ARM Cortex M4 monitors the energy consumed and sends data directly to the cloud with predefined time interval. Once the Application Support on cloud is driven by analytics, a consolidated report can be generated in the form of table, graph, bar chart or any other visual representation.
- Tamper proof detection
- Embedded SIM Support
- GPRS ,WiFi ,LoRa, Ethernet Adaptable Protocol
- Communication through MODBUS -RTU Protocol
- RS485 – supports both half duplex and full duplex.
- Communicates to energy meter through MODBUS – RTU protocol.
- Supports various types of energy meter, which can act as MODBUS slave
- At a time 16 energy meter can be connected to 1 GSM, WiFi, Ethernet interface controller.
- One energy meter can be connected to 1 LoRa interface controller.
- Communicates to the server through GPRS (2G/3G), Wi-Fi, Ethernet, LoRa.
- 3 hours battery backup option.
- When there is network failure the data packet will be stored in 8MB flash memory. Hence no data loss.
- SIM on chip option available.
- On Board Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Operates both on SMS and GPRS mode.
- Output power: Class 4 (2W) @ 900 MHz,Class 1 (1W) @ 1800 MHz
- Sensitivity:≤ -108 dBm (typ.) @ 850/900 MHz, ≤ -107 dBm (typ.) @ 1800/1900 MHz.
- Supports TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP protocols.
- Can be controlled through standard AT commands.
- LoRaWAN1.0 complaint
- Supports Class A & C
- 128 bit AES encryption
- Upto 20 dBm transmit power
- Frequency support 862-1020MHz
- CSupport both TCP server and client
- Supports 10/100 PHY
- Supports WiFi Client/AP/Router
- 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n compatible
The system targets all types of Monitoring Applications :
- Smart remote metering
- Remote data communication
- Energy meter.