Ionos F1 – RFID Module
The Ionos F1 – RFID Transceiver Module can be utilized to build any UHF RFID application without the need to add any additional power or MCU modules. The board can be interfaced with any wireless module through the serial interfaces available for wireless data access. The RFID tag read / write range is upto 70 mm in open environment.
The RFID transceiver module is automotive qualified and thus flexible to be used in any vehicle or school bus applications. The additional I/Os available on board enable integrating devices like LCD and keypad if required.
Ultra Low power Controller:
- Freescale Kinetis ARM Cortex-M0+ core.
- Low power focused serial communication interfaces.
- Upto 48 MHz operating frequency.
- Automotive power qualified upto 30V
- Also supports 5V USB
- 13.56 MHz UHF reader
- Upto 70 mm read / write range
- ISO / IEC 14443 A standards compliant
- Supports MIFARE Classic, MIFARE 1K and MIFARE 4K tags
- On chip - 256KB Flash, 32KB RAM
- On board - 8 MB SPI Flash
- 2 UART (TTL)
- 1 RS232
- 1 I2C
- 1 SPI
- Analog and Digital I/Os
- Remote Monitoring Solutions
- Smart Attendance Systems
- Canteen Management and Billing
- Door Access Control Soutions
- Mobile Printer.
- Automated Asset and Tracking Solutions