Cascademic’s Industrial grade IoT Gateway Solutions is a platform that enables seamless interconnection of infrastructure devices with secure data flow from end (devices) to end (cloud).
This Gateway is designed using the iWave G18M Board with NXP i.MX6UL It ensures data generated by devices and systems can reach with security and safety from device to the cloud and return—without replacement of existing infrastructure.
- Key functionalities include a wide array of secure connectivity solutions through cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LoRa networks.
- Customisation on existion solution based on OEM
- NXP i.MX6UL based iWave G18WD Board
- “SODIMM + Plug-In Interface Module” Architecture.
- Flexibility for the performance upgrade.
- Compact iWave SODIMM Module based on NXP (Freescale) i.MX6UL ARM Cortex-A7 @ 696 MHz.
- Ultra low power consumption, using the latest ARM.
Wireless Interface Support:
- Wi-Fi — 802.11 a/b/g/n - Access Point & Client
- Cellular: UMTS / HSPA+ / 2G / 3G
- Cellular: Telit UL865 (UMTS/HSPA+Telit GL865 (2G)
Wired Interface Support:
- USB: — 3x USB 2.0 ports(1x 'A' Type, 2x Micro)
- Modbus/ Bacnet - RS485/RS232
- Ethernet: — 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial UART
- CAN: — 2x CAN BUS
- PDisplay: — 1x LCD
- Inputs/Outputs: — 2x GPIOs
- Static Routes.
- DNS Client.
- Security AES, 3DES,SSH.
- Terminal Server & Client.
Secure Communication Protocols:
- Secure boot, Trust Architecture
- Encryption: AES with DPA, TDES/SHA/RSA
- Tamper Monitor
- IBM Bluemix: Simple user interface for starting a project quickly
- Sensors and actuators send their data using various protocols like USB, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and 6LoWPAN
- 9 to 32V DC input range
- In-built Battery back-up