MODBUS to GPRS 2G3G Converter
The MODBUS to GPRS 2G3G Converter uses 2G/3G technology to send the data to the cloud (4G is under development).The adapter require mains supply and battery backup will be provided. The converter collects the data from MODBUS(RTU) slave device and sends to the cloud through GPRS.
Other MODBUS Solutions from CASCADEMIC:
MODBUS to LoRa Converter
MODBUS to WiFi Converter
- Easy configuration and installation.
- long lasting battery life.
- Wi-Fi, GPRS and MODBUS compatible metering adapter
- Secured communication using AES
- Customisation on existing solution based on OEM's
- External flash memory upto 256 KB (extendible upto 8Mb).
- Enclosed in IP66 enclosure.
- Smart remote metering.
- Water Monitoring and Measurement.
- Gas Metering.
- Energy Metering.
- Serial – RS485 half duplex (MODBUS RTU).
- Based on the MODBUS command given by the Server the adapter will read from the RS485 slave device and send to the Server.
- Operates both on SMS and GPRS mode.
- Output power: Class 4 (2W) @ 900 MHz,Class 1 (1W) @ 1800 MHz.
- Sensitivity:= -108 dBm (typ.) @ 850/900 MHz, = -107 dBm (typ.) @ 1800/1900 MHz.
- supports TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP protocols.
- Can be controlled through standard AT commands.