Pulse Metering Adapter with GSM/GPRS
The pulse metering adapter with GPRS uses 2G/3G technology to send the data to the cloud (4G is under development).The adapter require mains supply and battery backup will be provided.
Wireless metering adapter with GPRS reads the data from pulse output meter and sends the data to cloud through GPRS. The initial configuration of the adapter can be done through SMS.
- GSM/GPRS mode compatible Gateway.
- Easy Configuration and Installation.
- Supports embedded SIM.
- Customisation on existing solution based on OEM's.
- Smart remote metering.
- Water Monitoring and Measurement.
- Gas Metering.
- Energy Metering.
- Digital input - detect up to 30 pulse per second.
- Any meter which has the output as digital pulse can be used.
- Operates both on SMS and GPRS mode.
- Output power: Class 4 (2W) @ 900 MHz,Class 1 (1W) @ 1800 MHz.
- Sensitivity:≤ -108 dBm (typ.) @ 850/900 MHz, ≤ -107 dBm (typ.) @ 1800/1900 MHz.
- supports TCP/IP,HTTP,FTP protocols.
- Can be controlled through standard AT commands.