2 Inch Printer Driver Card
The Printer controller card developed by Cascademic is a single controller card designed to suit wide range interface.
The card provides designers with a high-quality, cost-effective, space-saving printing solution for POS, kiosk, ticketing, labeling, banking, instrumentation and medical equipment applications. The controller card is so small(70X30mm) that it can fit into all range of enclosure.
- Single controller board to suit all printer head mechanism(2 inch/3 inch)
- WiFi,BLE and BT interface
- Supports barcode,image and logo printing and multi laguage printing
- Customisation on existion solution based on OEM
Ultra Low power Controller:
- Freescale Kinetis ARM Cortex-M0+ core.
- Low power focused serial communication interfaces.
- Multiple low-power modes.
- Android host demo application – for the BLE .
- Print Resolution: 203 DPI
- SEIKO LTP01-245 printer head
- Print Columns: 24 Columns/Line and 48 Columns/Line for 2 inch printer.
- Highly reliable offering a lifetime of 50km abrasion.
Printer mechanism Speed:
- Voltage: 7.4V
- Current: 1600 mAh
- Charging cycle: 500.
7.5 to 9 volts Powered via adapter or battery(Battery pins can be used for external power connectivity also) for low voltage printer mechanisms and 24 to 26.5 volts Powered via adapter for 24 volt printer mechanisms.
External connectivity Interfaces.
- Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter.(UART -TTL)
Baud rate: Default: 9600 bps. Can be extended up-to 115,200 bps.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB)
USB 2.0 Full speed : Data speed: 12 Mbps max.
Range: 30 Meters.
Wide support for fonts:
- English fonts.(Arial, Courier, Calibri and etc)
- Multi-sized fonts,Italics fonts,Bold fonts.
- Hindi (Devanagari), Marathi (Devanagari), Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Assamese, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Punjabi.
- Integrated Barcodes: EAN-13, Code39, Code128.
- Also support Image print.(Direct Bitmap data)
Printing Paper(Thermal paper):
For 2 inch printer.
- Paper width 58mm..
Architecture supports implementation of escape commands.
On Board reset, test print and paper feed switches.
Paper and platen Detect options. LEDs to indicate the same.