CASCADEMIC Solutions comes up with the Pulse metering adapter with LoRa , it uses the latest technology called LoRa which is one of the modulation technique that provides significantly longer range compared to other RF technology. This adapter does not require mains power, it can run with a single AA primary battery(Lithium). Since it require few micro ampere of current the battery can last for years.
This adapter takes the data from the pulse output meter and converts the digital pulse to the actual data and sends to the gateway through LoRa. The gateway will receive the data and will send to the remote server through Hyper text transfer protocol(HTTP).
- Easy configuration and installation.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Wi-Fi, GPRS and MODBUS compatible metering adapter.
- Customisation on existing solution based on OEM's.
- Battery operation up to 1.2 years*.
- 256 KB data storage (can extend upto 8Mb).
- Enclosed in IP66 standard enclosure.
- Digital input - detect up to 30 pulse per second.
- Any meter which has the output as digital pulse can be used.
- Wireless output in the form of LoRa.
- LoRaWAN 1.0 complaint.
- Configurable frequency between 862 to 1020 MHz.
- LoRa range is up to 1.2 Km** meters Line of sight.
- Provides secured communication using AES.
- Using user application meter ID, date, time etc can be configured by the user.
* In certain test condition.
** Range may vary depending on the antenna selection and test environment.
- Smart remote metering.
- Water Monitoring and Measurement.
- Gas Metering.
- Energy Metering.