Remote Battery Monitoring Solution
CASCADEMIC’s RBMS (Remote Battery Monitoring Solution) based on NXP’s Kinetis K2x keeps check on the key operational parameters during charging and discharging such as voltages and currents. The monitoring circuits would normally provide inputs to protection devices which would generate alarms when the battery load or charger parameters become out of limits.
- Configurable input channels
- Reflection of data packets in the server with time-stamp from MCU
- Data logging when network fails
- Flexible wireless connectivity
- Industrial rugged design
Micro Controller Unit:
- Freescale Kinetis ARM Cortex-M4 core.
- FOTA – Firmware Over The Air.
- Operating frequency upto 120MHz.
Remotely Monitoring the Status.
- Over-crossing of the battery preset parameters causes alarm signal.
- These remotely monitored alarms are sent to a centralized system through GSM.
- This alarm can also be escalated to the mobile number which is configurable from the PC application.
- 1 MB Flash and 128 KB RAM.
- 4 MB SPI Flash for data logging.
- Isolated 12-bit, 8- Channel & Bipolar.
- Voltage Inputs: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, 0-10V, 0- 5V.
- Current Inputs: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA .
- 5V/24V/3A with Reverse Protections.
- IEC61000-4 standards for ESD, EFT and Surge for Sensors Input.
- Temperature, Vibration and Fuel Sensors.
- Quad Band Supported.
- SMS and GPRS communication.
- UART interface with MCU.
- 3G upgradable.
- Telecom tower monitoring.
- Railway signal battery monitoring.
- Solar plants battery monitoring.
- Industrial Control Panels.
- Data Acquisition Systems.