Industrial IoT Gateway
CASCADEMIC’s Industrial IoT Gateway is a platform that enables seamless interconnection of infrastructure devices with secure data flow from end to end.
It ensures data generated by devices and systems can reach with security and safety from device to the cloud and return—without replacement of existing infrastructure. This Gateway is designed using NXP’s i.MX chipset.
The IoT Gateway comes iwth LoRaWAN support and its other Wireless capabilities include:
• WiFi – 802.11 a/b/g/n – Access Point & Client
• Cellular: UMTS / HSPA+ / 2G / 3G /LTE
• Bluetooth, BLE
- Key functionalities include a wide array of secure connectivity solutions through cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LoRa networks.
- Customization on existing solution based on OEM
- NXP i.MX6 based Board
- “SODIMM + Plug-In Interface Module” Architecture.
- Flexibility for the performance upgrade.
- Ultra low power consumption provided by the latest ARM.
Wireless Interface Support:
- Wi-Fi — 802.11 a/b/g/n - Access Point & Client
- Cellular: UMTS / HSPA+ / 2G / 3G
Wired Interface Support:
- USB: — 3x USB 2.0 ports(1x 'A' Type, 2x Micro)
- Modbus/ Bacnet - RS485/RS232
- Ethernet: — 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial UART
- PDisplay: — 1x LCD
- Inputs/Outputs: — 2x GPIOs
- Static Routes.
- DNS Client.
- Security AES, 3DES,SSH.
- Terminal Server & Client.
- Yocto Linux : Modular Software Architecture.
- OSGi Standard based modular Software implementation.
- Easy HW & SW configuration.
- FOTA – Over the Air Firmware update.
- Supports MQTT Writes.
Secure Communication Protocols:
- Secure boot, Trust Architecture
- Encryption: AES with DPA, TDES/SHA/RSA
- Tamper Monitor
- IBM Bluemix: Simple user interface for starting a project quickly
- Sensors and actuators send their data using various protocols like USB, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and 6LoWPAN
- 9 to 32V DC input range
- In-built Battery back-up
- Smart Energy
- Smart home, Smart building
- Smart Agriculture
- Industry 4.0